Re: OCP - Hotsos SQL Optimization

From: Richard Stevenson <rstevenson_at_cobblesoft.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 09:12:07 -0400

Would that be an African or European swallow?

  to be a DBA, then you'll have to get used to people like me. What is more,   you'll have to know the answer to th question of life, universe and everything   and the air velocity of an unladen swallow as well as the color of database   which takes the least amount of memory. Now, go bravely on your way, sir Galahad.   Speaking of diplomacy, I doubt that it is in your job description, either.

  --
  Mladen Gogala
  Oracle DBA