RE: RE: Unable to do a 10046 trace on another users session

From: <k.sriramkumar_at_iflexsolutions.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 10:29:20 +0530

Hi,

My understanding is also the same .When we invoke multiple forms, multiple sessions are created. The forms sessions thus invoked , share same server processid (analogous to shared server model sans dispatchers?) . Each form session would have a separate entry in v$session with the same Paddr.

Since there are multiple sessions, each of them would have a diffrent sid,serial# which explains the problem .

Best Regards

Sriram Kumar