Re: Performance PROBLEM

From: Juan Cachito Reyes Pacheco <jreyes_at_dazasoftware.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 16:10:40 -0400

Hi Seema
I have a paper
http://www.geocities.com/juancarlosreyesp/101basictunningonOracle9i.pdf Where I added the process to generate a statpacks reports and actually adding the basics about how to analyze it. Download it and check it,
once you generate it send it to www.oraperf.com they will give you the first opinion, and
you can send me maybe I can find something. if you have any problems you can emailme directly :)

Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco
OCP
Database 9.2 Standard Edition