Re: FW: OCP

From: Rachel Carmichael <wisernet100_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 09:33:48 -0700 (PDT)

Well, I'd probably want them to pay for the Miracle DBForum but then again, I'm strange like that. And they wouldn't go for it, it would mean paying for international travel etc.

so..... given that, I'd like want a 10G new features course (if I had to take training from Oracle Corp) or to have had them pay for the Hotsos Symposium.

If it matters, the conferences I go to (and pay for out of my own pocket and use vacation time for) are: RMOUG, Hotsos Symposium, Miracle DBForum, UKOUG

At least that's the plan for this year

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Photos: High-quality 4x6 digital prints for 25¢ http://photos.yahoo.com/ph/print_splash