Re: OCP

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 15:29:46 +0100

I'l second that.

    November 1st to 3rd

    Speaker registration is at:

        http://conference.ukoug.org/speaker/default.asp

    The deadline for abstracts is 28 May 2004.     All submitted abstracts are made available to a panel of judges by 7th June

    and selection is based on the average score given.

    All selected presenters will be informed by early August.

Regards

Jonathan Lewis
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk

The Co-operative Oracle Users' FAQ

April 2004 Iceland http://www.index.is/oracleday.php June 2004 UK - Optimising Oracle Seminar July 2004 USA West Coast, Optimising Oracle Seminar August 2004 Charlotte NC, Optimising Oracle Seminar September 2004 USA East Coast, Optimising Oracle Seminar September2004 UK - Optimising Oracle Seminar

UKOUG?? That applies to Bill too. :-)