RE: OCP

From: Jamadagni, Rajendra <Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 09:25:49 -0400

I think normally we have 1 week of training every year ... Last 2 years I have spent most of it on Hotsos ... Refresher training for new versions is not included in this.

Raj

Rajendra dot Jamadagni at nospamespn dot com=20 All Views expressed in this email are strictly personal.=20 select standard_disclaimer from company_requirements;=20 QOTD: Any clod can have facts, having an opinion is an art !