RE: Export from HP Unix / Import to Redhat

From: Nelson, Allan <anelson_at_miswaco.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 07:03:57 -0500

Yep, but they were Financials related.

Allan

-----Original Message-----
=46rom: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Mladen Gogala Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 8:15 PM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Re: Export from HP Unix / Import to Redhat

On 04/19/2004 07:16:43 PM, "Nelson, Allan" wrote:
> I have exported on 8i on HP-UX and imported to 9.2.0.5 on Linux (RH AS
> 2.1). No problems with the export/import cycle.

This simply forces me to ask, as if someone has put a gun to my forehead: were there any problems with anything else=3F

--=20
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA

This email is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  Copying, forwarding or distributing this message by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.  This email may have been monitored for policy compliance.  [021216]