RE: oica/oic

From: Raghu Kota (WBTQ) <RKota_at_WestonBakeries.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 13:46:37 -0400

Changed because too many db file seq reads with nested loops! thinking = that these params makes faster access to retrieve table data!!

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Raghu Kota (WBTQ) Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 12:21 PM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: oica/oic

Hi Friends,

Before I used to have default settings of below params, But I changed to
=3D3D

40(oica) and 90. But my 1/2hour batch job taking 2 1/2hrs extra time =
=3D3D

because of these params!! Is there any particular reason behind it? =
=3D3D

Instead of improving performance its decreased drastically, So how to =
=3D
=3D3D

arrive optimal values for these two params? Mine is oracle8174 with =
=3D3D

AIX51. TIA
Raghu.