Alter a partitioned table's lob buffer_pool

From: Hitchman, Peter <Peter.Hitchman_at_thomson.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 00:30:17 +0100

Hi,
Oracle 8.1.7.4 on Solaris.

I run this:

alter table dcms_data_history modify partition pat_dhist_2003 lob(data) (storage (buffer_pool default))

and it appears to work, but when I query user_lob_paritions the buffer_pool is still recycle. Is it possible to change this setting? Please can someone tell me what the ddl command is?

Thanks

Pete (ever so frustrated trying to work out alter table commands involving lobs) Hitchman

This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System. For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email