Re: Quick (?) UNIX Question

From: Mladen Gogala <mladen_at_wangtrading.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 15:21:10 -0400

Michael, I hope that the advice you followed was the one with the "find" command. It really does work. On the other hand, if your sysadmin followed the "rm -rf" advice, then you're lucky to have got rid of him in such an easy way. My reply was directed to a guy who would have you respond to prompt by "rm". I know you as a knowledgeable member of this list and I know that you're not going to destroy the system ("rm -rf /") just because some internet prankster told you so. You are much smarter then that.

--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA