Re[2]: Oracle/PHP Issue

From: Edgar Chupit <chupit_at_tsi.lv>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 07:10:25 +0300

Hello Byron,

BP> so it's impractical to make the change at this point. BP> At least that's their story and they're sticking to it. . .

But you can at least create a test case with oci functions to prove hypothesis that library is causing problems and not something else. As you mentioned before, you do have a test case to prove that ora_logon/ora_logoff is working fine, but when you add ora_parse/ora_open/ora_exec/ora_close you have a problem. Why not to test oci_ functions, maybe we are looking into a wrong place?

--

 Edgar