Re: CPU upgrade,how much CPU usage reduction to expect?

From: zhu chao <chao_ping_at_vip.163.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 10:16:47 +0800

Hi, Dennis:

    We have just upgraded our storage, so disk io is not our bottleneck now. As our server will have to support 2X capacity, we decided to upgrade CPU(in fact, move to another server with 1.2G CPU,both of them are Fire880). Memory is not bottleneck too, swap is not used on this server.

    I will post the result after the server upgrade.

Regards
Zhu Chao.