RE: SQL to retrieve all distinct records

From: Michael Milligan <Michael.Milligan_at_ingenix.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 14:57:45 -0500

"Duly noted. Do I have to salute and say "yessir" or the 1st amendment still applies?"

You don't have to salute, but I'll bet she is wondering whether or not she should say "Mother, may I?" to you before asking a question. Yes, the first amendment still applies fully, even to rude statements like yours. But the first amendment cuts the other way as well.

You can make all the phony logic you want, maybe even convince yourself with it, but there is no excuse for responding to her with the disrespect that you did. None.

At ease, Private.