Re: Re[2]: Oracle/PHP Issue

From: Mladen Gogala <mladen_at_wangtrading.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 16:42:21 -0400

Thanks Edgar! I'll take a look at it. What's your impression? Is it modeled after DBI? That would help me tremendously, because I am quite proficient with the DBI module. Tim Bunce and Alligator Rabelais book is extremely helpful with the DBI, is there a PEAR equivalent? Pear rhymes with fear, which is not necessarily a good sign.....

--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA