RE: Warm Backup/Restore of 9.2.0.5 Temporary tablespaces

From: Josh Collier <Josh.Collier_at_Banfield.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 14:45:38 -0700

add a tempfile to the new temporary tablespace. Others may correct me if I am wrong, but I think there is nothing in the temporary tablespace that ever needs to be recovered after a db failure, hence the inability/needlessness of backing one up.

There is tons of good documents, you should look into using RMAN.

Josh C.