RE: Performance problem when using temporary clob variables.

From: Anders Bengtsson <anders.kj.bengtsson_at_telia.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 21:27:35 +0200

Hi,

I have tried lobs defined as cache and nocache. With the nocache approach performance is much slower than the cached version.

I also tried with different chunk size when I used clob-columns in a table, but with very little progress.

Is it possible to manipulate the chunk-size for temporary clob variables?

Regards

Anders Bengtsson