Re: Are there any plans for a -L get together next week at IOUG?

From: Catherine LeBlanc <cleblan2_at_abacus.bates.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 07:46:54 -0400

 I will be there too, my first time, and would enjoy meeting folks from this list though I'm not a very active member. There is a bar at the Fairmont, the"Library Bar".
Catherine LeBlanc
Database Administrator
Bates College

At 02:22 PM 4/12/2004, James Howerton wrote: I'll be there, I haven't been very active on the list "too Busy". The bar sounds good.

Jim Howerton
Senior Oracle DBA
University of Alabama at Birmingham
Health System Information Services

e: jhowerton_at_uabmc.edu
v: 205-934-9111
f: 205-934-0632

>>>tim_at_sagelogix.com 4/12/04 12:02:01 PM >>>
I'll be there. Don't know Toronto too well though, so if nobody has a better suggestion then how about Monday evening at the bar at the Fairmont, say at 8:00pm? Actually, I don't know if the Fairmont even has a bar or how good it is, but it's a start perhaps... :-) ...

I have been out of the loop for the past few weeks. I wanted it see if anyone was going to Toronto and if so if there was any interest in meeting.

Paul