9205 patchset Linking error ......

From: Janardhana Babu Donga <jbdonga_at_ucdavis.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 16:05:55 -0700

Dear List,

I have been getting the following error message while installing oracle 9205 patchset on top of 9201 (During Linking).

Error in invoking target 'ioracle' of makefile '/usr/local/oracle/920/rdbms/lib/ins_rdbms.mk'

I am on Sun Sparc Solaris (64bit) 5.8

I have a Tar open with oracle and have been working with the analyst since last Monday with no success. Manual Linking is also not working. Has anyone encountered such error? Does any one know the solution for the problem?

I appreciate any help.