RE: OUI 10.1.0.2 hanging on Win2k

From: Kevin Lange <klange_at_ppoone.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 16:00:19 -0500

Sounds a lot like the issue I had when trying to install on any Pentium 4. Had to download the version of the installer that fixed this. Once I did, installs went smooth ... as long as I used this installer.

This was back on 8.1.7.4 and I would have expexted them to have fixed this by your version .... but it just sounded familliar.