RE: 9i over exceed

From: Hemant K Chitale <hkchital_at_singnet.com.sg>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 21:34:48 +0800

Try resizing the OUI "screen"
Running Reflection I get the same issue occassionally. I resize the OUI screen
and drag it around till I see the buttons appear

Hemant
At 11:45 PM Tuesday, you wrote:
Dunno, will try that

Stopping exceed and starting it doesn't help.

Its weird cos it appears on the first few screen, then you get to choosing oracle_home and so forth and they go

I find it strange.