Re: [Q] what differtent between logical standby database and physical standby DB?

From: Tanel Põder <tanel.poder.003_at_mail.ee>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 18:53:45 +0300

Yep, I understand the physical/logical standbys work the same way you described here, but I think redo corruptions are detected in physical stdby scenario equally as well as in logical standby, because in both cases the contents of the changes have to be constructed from logfiles, nothing is applied directly just by copying redoblocks...

Tanel.