RE: Stuck session help

From: Wales, Stephen (RTSI) <Stephen.Wales_at_riotinto.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 16:34:21 -0600

Is it possible that your archive destination is full or=20 some related hold like that has affected you, making your database stall while waiting for archive space to free?

Any clues in your alert log or relevant trace files?

(May seem like obvious questions, but since you didn't=20 mention it, I figured I'd ask....)

Steve