RE: ORA-03113: end-of-file on communication channel

From: Nguyen, David M <david.m.nguyen_at_xo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 16:56:53 -0400

Oracle8 runs on solaris8 Netra 1140. I got following error messages in a trace file.

Need to relink with real node monitor libs.

ORDTSLIBTc_RaiseError1c_RaiseError2c_GetNLSMesgc_GetNumTabc_GetVC2Tabc_G etNumTab
Revc_GetVC2TabRevc_GetDateTabkidtgn.ckidtgv.ckidtgd.ckidtd.cORDTSTS-%05d : [%d;%d
]

%skidter.ckidtdb.c^A^B^Z\220^A^B^[@^A^B^[D

Thanks,
David