wierd profile problem

From: <ryan.gaffuri_at_cox.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 8:46:44 -0400

I have a DBA account that has operating system authentication. I originally set it to have a profile other than default, but have since set it back to the default profile, when I log in I get this and I shouldn't get anything:

ERROR:
ORA-28002: the password will expire within 4290546226 days

I can still log in though. any idea? Odd thing is that when I try to enable autotrace from this account I get:

SQL> set autotrace on
ERROR:
ORA-28002: the password will expire within 4290546226 days

SP2-0619: Error while connecting
SP2-0611: Error enabling STATISTICS report

I get the explain plan but no stats. I have everything installed properly. Before messing with profiles, I didn't have any problems. I created a new user and was able to get autotrace to work. The odd thing is that the second time I type set autotrace on I get:

SQL> set autotrace on
ERROR:
ORA-24315: illegal attribute type

SP2-0619: Error while connecting
SP2-0611: Error enabling STATISTICS report

I know the correct plustrace and correct plan table are installed, because it worked before I messed around with profiles and I can set it up with a brand new user.

any ideas? Might be some form of bug.