Re: Patchset 9.2.0.5 on Linux ES

From: Ron Rogers <RROGERS_at_galottery.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 10:24:41 -0400

Rafiq,
 I upgraded 9.2.0.4 to 9.2.0.5 in AS2.1 with no problem. The installer now checks the OS for the proper RPM's and memory options before it does the install. Did it pass those tests? If you need to you can view the requirements in the orapram.ini ( I think it is the proper name) or comment out the OS requirements and the test is not made. Ron

>>> rafiq9857_at_hotmail.com 04/07/2004 10:06:55 AM >>>
Hi,

Has anybody installed 9.2.0.5 patchset under Linux ES version 3 or 2.1

successfully?

One of my colleague has found problem with Installer which does not run.

Any response/pointer shall be appreciated.

Regards
Rafiq

Limited-time offer: Fast, reliable MSN 9 Dial-up Internet access FREE for 2
months!