Re: Oracle and MySQL BLOB fields

From: Carel-Jan Engel <cjpengel.dbalert_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 12:21:13 +0200

Your specific issue is probably covered with the Oracle spatial options. Part of that comes with the databases (Standard and Enterprise) and is called locator. More options are available in the Spatial option, this is a payed option on top of Enterprise Edition. I would go to OTN and dig into the documentation. I guess that a search for SDO_GEOMETRY (I haven't tried this) will point you into the right direction.

Regards, Carel-Jan

===
If you think education is expensive, try ignorance. (Derek Bok) ===