RE: The Oracle 9.2.0.4 Optimizer - are there problems with it?

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 15:42:47 -0600

Stephen

   So . . . if a lot of these queries are new, with evolving queries -- is it just possible that it really has nothing to do with the 9.2.0.4 patch, but just coincidentally some queries started showing up after the patch? By the way, adding that patch produced no complaints on my systems.

Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org]On Behalf Of Justin Cave (DDBC) Sent: Friday, April 02, 2004 2:20 PM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org

Did you see this behavior when you applied the patch in dev and test, or = =3D
is it just showing up in production?

Justin Cave
Distributed Database Consulting, Inc.
http://www.ddbcinc.com/askDDBC