RE: Just another day in paradise.....

From: Mercadante, Thomas F <thomas.mercadante_at_labor.state.ny.us>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 10:43:27 -0500

LOL that's funny. Real production.

Tom Mercadante
Oracle Certified Professional

-----Original Message-----

From: Bobak, Mark [mailto:Mark.Bobak_at_il.proquest.com] Sent: Friday, April 02, 2004 10:32 AM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Just another day in paradise.....

So, one of our "production" databases went down. I use the term = "production" very lightly in this case. Why? Well, when we got a = report from the users, we started to investigate. According to the = alert.log, this database crashed 10 days ago, and noone noticed....till = today! ;-) Sigh.....

-Mark

Mark J. Bobak
Oracle DBA
ProQuest Company