RE: Goodbye!

From: Kevin Toepke <ktoepke_at_rlcarriers.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 08:37:16 -0500

Why you ask? A number of reasons. Mostly, because I don't find computer work interesting anymore. And geology fits in nicely with my caving.

The final straw was my current job...I was offered a position as a Oracle Apps developer/Apps dba/Oracle DBA and my first day on the job I was made a M$ VB.NOT developer.

And even though i'll be moving to a different field I will definately use my computer skills in some manner. Whether that's my Oracle/DBA skills remains to be seen, so you may not have not heard the last of me :->

Kevin