RE: Perl Book Recommendations

From: Larry Elkins <elkinsl_at_flash.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 20:46:45 -0600

Mladen,

Thanks for the recommendations. And of course I'm aware of the Jared and Duncan book ;-) Your comments about DBI being a little old, is DBI still the way to interface with Oracle (and other databases)? Or has something else come into play? Yes, I will be googling for that answer as soon as I send this so don't send some stinking rtfm or "google it up" answer ;-) Sometimes it is useful to get the opinion of people you trust as opposed to reading just a lot of junk on the internet.

Regards,

Larry G. Elkins
elkinsl_at_flash.net
214.954.1781