Re: ORA-12838 please : Is possible to append two times to the same table before doing a commit

From: Juan Cachito Reyes Pacheco <jreyes_at_dazasoftware.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 20:05:35 -0400

Thanks a lot Mladlen, but for what release are this hidden parameters, I tried and don't work
I even search in hidden parameter views. Maybe is a bug , because neither this parameters works _mladlen_ot_ideas=FALSE
And I set it several times.
;)
Which Oracle database release you use?, can you attach it to the following post.

Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco
OCP
Database 9.2 Standard Edition