RE: Goodbye!

From: Freeman Robert - IL <FREEMANR_at_tusc.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 11:33:28 -0600

He will be back.... we only let them *think* they are escaping. Once he gets his first geology related job, we will arange for the powers that be to learn of his DBA past and we will suck him back in.

It's just a mater of time. No one escapes the DBA collective. No one.

From: Kevin Toepke [mailto:ktoepke_at_rlcarriers.com] Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 8:43 AM
To: 'oracle-l_at_freelists.org'
Subject: Goodbye!

All

Goodbye cruel IT world! It sure has been interesting (now, what's that old Chinese(?) curse, "May you live in interesting times" or something like that)

April 16 is my last day in the IT world. I am leaving in order to persue a masters degree in geology. For those that may wish to contact me, my personal email address is kevin_at_removethis.tuningoracle.com <mailto:kevin_at_removethis.tuningoracle.com>

Kevin Toepke
Former DBA

This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.