Goodbye!

From: Kevin Toepke <ktoepke_at_rlcarriers.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 10:43:09 -0500

All

Goodbye cruel IT world! It sure has been interesting (now, what's that old Chinese(?) curse, "May you live in interesting times" or something like that)

April 16 is my last day in the IT world. I am leaving in order to persue a masters degree in geology. For those that may wish to contact me, my personal email address is kevin_at_removethis.tuningoracle.com <mailto:kevin_at_removethis.tuningoracle.com>

Kevin Toepke
Former DBA