Re: Failover during DB crash

From: Mladen Gogala <mladen_at_wangtrading.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 13:43:15 -0500

Well, there are missing details in your story. What was the application (Developer 6i doesn't know how to failover, it fails all over the place, which is not the same thing). Which verion of Oracle RDBMS are we talking about? Have listeners been cross-registered? (local_listener parameter). Was the instance really down?

--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA