Slightly OT: Sun advocates Software Piracy

From: <Jared.Still_at_radisys.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 10:54:52 -0800

Not intended to start a full-scale discussion of Piracy, but I thought that many people
on this list would find this interesting.

http://www.computerworld.com/softwaretopics/software/story/0,10801,90874,00.html

I found the quote "But if someone wants to pirate software, we would rather they pirate ours, and Java in general, than some other competing technology" rather an unusual stance in the software industry.

Jared