Re: Urgent: db file sequential read - wait

From: Mladen Gogala <mladen_at_wangtrading.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 13:09:58 -0500

On 03/31/2004 12:58:53 PM, John Kanagaraj wrote:
> Hi Stefan,
>
> Not many realize this, but v$session_wait records and displays the _last_
> *instrumented* wait event.

That is not quite true. If the status is "WAITING", then the session is waiting now. If the list manager throws me out because of the stupid percentage of the quoted text, I'll start including random comments after my replies. It happened to me 3 times so far and it is really, really annoying. Can we allow approximately 60% of the quoted text? That would be ideal.

--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA