RE: 11i Forms Compilation on aix

From: April Wells <AWells_at_csedge.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 09:17:41 -0600

Nah,

Turns out that there was something dinked up in my Apps_oracle_home test.env file and when appsora.env called it, it was hosing environment variables.

I got it to compile (well, to like the commands) early this morning... no thanks to my itars... Now the errors are programming errors where it can't find the standard libraries that it wants, and that ISN'T a me thing... that is a programmer thing.

=)

April Wells
Oracle DBA/Oracle Apps DBA
Corporate Systems
Amarillo Texas
@>-->-->--

"Few people really enjoy the simple pleasure of flying a kite" Adam Wells age 11
"Imagination is the highest kite one can fly." Lauren Bacall

You don't happen to have ".tnsnames.ora" in your `pwd` or $HOME ? Hemant

At 02:28 AM Tuesday, you wrote:

inline...

April Wells
Oracle DBA/Oracle Apps DBA