RE: Cursor sharing failures

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_quadtechworld.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 08:38:37 -0600

Deep, it looks like you've discovered one of the Prime Evils of webdesign -- The Frame <shudder>. The link you posted is for the Metalink "My Headlines" page and not the frame containing the MetaLink article. Could you post the Doc ID please?

It's probably a good idea NOT to post the entire article, as I'm sure Oracle Support wouldn't appreciate it.

Rich

Rich Jesse                        System/Database Administrator
rich.jesse_at_quadtechworld.com      QuadTech, Sussex, WI USA