DBA requirement

From: Kommareddy, Srinivas (MED, Wissen Infotech) <Srinivas.Kommareddy_at_med.ge.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 08:51:18 -0600

Hi All,

Sorry for the off-topic:

OS: Soalris
DB: 9i

In one of the healthcare product support IT companies in Hyderabad (INDIA), there is 1 oracle DBA requirement.

Candidate must to have at least 2 years of experience (hands-on)

Skill set required: installations, upgradataions, db creations, cloning, backups, recoveries, tuning etc........and

                          Should be able to desgin the schema, and
should be able to write procedures, functions, db triggers for data validation
                          Should be familiar with data loading using
sqlloader.
              Should be able to automate jobs using shell scripts ...

Please let me know if anybody (from Hyderabad or around ) is willing to join.

Regards,
Srinivas

My id: srinivas.kommareddy_at_med.ge.com
<mailto:srinivas.kommareddy_at_med.ge.com>