Re: RE: OCP Preparation -Any Recommended Books , Links , Docs ?

From: M Rafiq <rafiq9857_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 13:04:37 -0500

Ryan,

I never attended Oracle classes for OCP. Best way to download 10g (which I did on Windows) pratice it, read some good new features books/oracle material , if possible buy STS practice test questions and be ready in 4 weeks to appear in exam.

Regards
Rafiq

From: <ryan.gaffuri_at_cox.net>
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Re: RE: OCP Preparation -Any Recommended Books , Links , Docs ? Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 12:43:09 -0500

any workd on whether you need a class to upgrade?

http://education.oracle.co.uk/html/oracle/1001/73/99/catalogue.htm

> OCA Exam:
> Oracle Database 10g: Administration Workshop I
>
> OCP Exam:
> Oracle Database 10g: Administration Workshop II
>
> Upgrade to 10g:
> Oracle Database 10g: New Features for Administrators
>
> B.
> http://www.bijoos.com/oracle/oracle_certified_professional.htm
>
> PS:
>
> For 7.3 certification, there were 5 exams.
> For 8i certification, there are 5 exams.
> For 9i certification, there are 4 exams.
> For 10g certification, there are 2 exams...
>
> May be one can wait till 11'z' is out, there will be only one exam!!

It