RE: Controlling developers is like herding cats

From: <Jared.Still_at_radisys.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 11:22:49 -0800

Please off topic threads offline.

Jared

"TOMPKINS, MARGARET" <MARGARET.TOMPKINS_at_DFAS.MIL> Sent by: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
 03/22/2004 10:48 AM
 Please respond to oracle-l

        To:     <oracle-l_at_freelists.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: Controlling developers is like herding cats

David and All,

   I've also had great success with the coaxing method of "tasty smackerels or amusing playtoys" on both developers and cats. Sunshine also works well on both. Maggie

Respectfully,

From: Mladen Gogala <mladen_at_wangtrading.com> Sent: Mar 22, 2004 9:31 AM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org

Yes, that's true. One thing to remember when talking about developers is that work liberates, or in German: "Arbeit Macht Frei". Good organization is the final solution of the developer problem. Of course, I'm a DBA, in case anyone had any doubts.