Oracle Apps and windows COM integration

From: Grant Allen <Grant.Allen_at_towersoft.com.au>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 12:18:39 +1100

Has anyone seen or done any integration between Oracle Apps (11i) and windows COM-based products? I'm staring down the barrel of some work along these lines, but most of the doco I can find on Oracle's web site revolves around their "Oracle Application Infrastructure", iStudio, Java as the language, etc. That's not necessarily bad, but I'd like to avoid Java-to-COM bridging if I can.

On a related note (and sorry, I know this has been asked before), I'm looking for Oracle Apps mailing lists with a DBA / developer slant. Any URLs or mail addresses appreciated. (I've googled, but most of what I've found no longer exists).

Ciao
Fuzzy
:-)

The contents of this post are my opinions only

      If swallowed seek medical advice