RE: Hardware / OS recommendation

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 06:28:20 +1100

Well, he did say "have to field user complaints for weeks after each move, despite testing." That immediately implies there hasn't been sufficient testing to me. :)

Pete

"Controlling developers is like herding cats." Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not. It's much harder than that!" Bruce Pihlamae, long-term Oracle DBA