RE: AIX Install Help

From: Vergara, Michael (TEM) <mvergara_at_guidant.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 13:10:02 -0800

It's a new install on a brand new machine. However, further review showed that my UNIX team didn't quite get all the prerequisites done. There were two sets of libraries and a few patches missing.

Oops. I know...I shoulda checked it, but I gave them chapter 2 of the install guide and said "make it so". They said they did, so there we are.

Film at 11:00!

And Thanks!

Mike