Re: New books and new authors - and experience?

From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala_at_adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 20:41:54 -0500

On 03/16/2004 08:33:13 PM, Stephen.Lee_at_DTAG.Com wrote:

> You know, Sports Illustrated magazine figure out how to sell more magazines
> and increase circulation. I see no reason why Oracle books couldn't include
> some "special subjects" printed on glossy paper.

Something with the YYY rating, for the eyes of those who have finished Scott Gosset's internals class or Cary's and Jeff's Hotsos class only? Wrapped in semi-opaque plastic, barely able to distinguish words "CREATE OR REPLACE PACKAGE..." on the glossy paper. That would go hand in hand with my previous 1-900-HOT-DBA idea.

--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA