DBMS_LDAP Available in Standard Edition

From: Post, Ethan <Ethan.Post_at_ps.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 20:52:10 -0600

Can anyone confirm for me if the DBMS_LDAP package is available for Standard Edition? I know Advanced Security is only available for EE but I am wondering if the package itself can compile into Standard legally if it is not being used. Just need it so some of the packages that are part of an app will compile.

Thanks,
Ethan