Re: oradebug

From: DBA <dba_at_magma.co.in>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 13:46:54 +0530

hi mladen,
I hope there are no developers around this list.But ur point is well taken ,We have a Company policy of enlightning the Developers so that they utilize ORACLE Better and in course some of them gets a little more enlightened than usual but thats I guess is better than having Developers who confuses full tablescan IS ALLWAYS FASTER THAN INDEX RANGE SCAN.What do u say.But it makes my job on Security front hectic. Thanks a mil for the reply. Deep