Re: Login Trigger

From: Juan Cachito Reyes Pacheco <jreyes_at_dazasoftware.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 11:35:26 -0400

I'm not sure if I understand what you want. If I understand clearly if you want to store info in memory about the session
you can

0. Create a package definition, and set their values, that values will be kept in the session.
1. create a table, an set it in the keep cache. 2. create a temporary table (only for the session, no logging, and the info can be automatically deleted at commit).

The fact the data is in a table doesn't means it's not in memory.