Re: Importing MS Access to Oracle

From: Juan Cachito Reyes Pacheco <jreyes_at_dazasoftware.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 10:40:25 -0400

Definetively there is something strante in your database. But I need more information

I think the best thing you can do is to trace, in the paper is the way you can do it, then send it to www.oraperf.com This really could give a good idea about what is happening in your database.

About your init.ora
Really I don't understand why you use 32k, Personally I would created it to 8k.

VARCHAR -----Mensaje original-----