Re: bit OT: web-architecture oracle

From: Mladen Gogala <mladen_at_wangtrading.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 09:53:46 -0500

In version 8 I said that OAS can go in one direction only, for the better, but 9i proved me wrong. I'd be eager to find out about other people's experience with OAS, because I am no longer inclined to acquire my own. I have enough traumas, frustrations and paranoias of my own to deliberately look for additional ones. If I needed web appliocation server, I'd give a hard look to WebLogic (BEA) or WebSphere (IBM). Stay away from OAS or iPlanet. I have to stop writing now, because *They* are after me.